Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chiggy Check

I haven't written in a while, so I feel like I should post something. I don't have much on my mind--kinda in an unwindy (long i) space. I'm beginning my move to Greenwood soon, and look forward to having a new digs, and I've begun background readings on Schubert and sonata form, which have been interesting. Gonna try to plow through a biography this weekend.

And I'm reading Eco's Foucault's Pendulum, which so far reminds me of The Da Vinci Code, if it hadn't been written by a cinder block. The prose can be a bit dense at times, but that's what happens when your audience isn't a bunch of children.

I saw Torrie again for the first time in years (since our breakup). It was interesting. Good.

Riding a bike is a lot easier when the front tire has air in it.

No comments: